Those who are facing Windows 10 Taskbar Not Hiding problem on their PC, this is where you will find the best solution for this specific problem. As we all know that in Windows 10 if you want to show full screen, you need to hide the taskbar otherwise it won’t look good. Moreover, everyone knows that you can set the taskbar to automatically hide. Now, this is where the problem starts, taskbar won’t hide even if you set it to auto hide.
Now when you are in this situation, heed the instructions below to Fix Windows 10 Taskbar Not Hiding. We have fixed this same problem using the guide below.
Windows 10 Taskbar Not Hiding:
Following are the steps that you have to follow in order to easily Fix Windows 10 Taskbar Not Hiding. We are providing you with two methods, both of these workarounds worked for us perfectly.
- Right-click on Taskbar and select settings from the menu.
- You’ll see Taskbar setting menus. Make sure Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode is on if you are using a PC. Moreover, if you are using a laptop then make sure Automatically hide the taskbar in tablet mode is on.
Restart Windows Explorer:
- Now head back to the desktop. Right click on the taskbar again. Now select Task Manager from the menu.
- When Task Manager Show up, Click More Details, Processor -> Windows Explorer -> click on Restart button.
Best Workaround: Fix Windows 10 Taskbar Not Hiding:
This is the best workaround and it worked every time for us. Simple and easy but yet effective for sure. Heed the instructions below.
- Click on the search icon located on the taskbar.
- When the search bar shows up, click anywhere on your desktop. Once you search bar has disappeared. After that, the taskbar should auto-hide normally.
Solved: Windows 10 Taskbar Not Hiding [ Vidoe Tutorial ]