Just like Xbox, users can also play PS4 games on Windows PC with the help of Remote Play App. But, some users do not know how to connect PS4 Controller on Windows 10. If you are among one of them then do not worry. Here in this tutorial, we will tell you how to Connect PS4 Controller on Windows 10. Follow the instructions below.
Connect PS4 Controller on Windows 10
Actually, there are two ways by which you can connect PS4 controller on your Windows 10 PC or Laptop.
Method #1: Connect Controller using DS4Windows Software
With the help of third-party software (DS4Windows), users can easily connect the controller with Windows 10.
- First of all, Download the DS4Windows software on PC. (Download Link)
- After downloading a .zip file, extract it and run .exe file.
- Once installed, “Open DS4Windows“. You will see three steps.
- Click on “Step 1 to install the DS4 Driver“. It will now install the driver. If you are using Windows 7 or below then click on Step 2.
- Click “Finish” once installed.
- Open “Settings” > “Devices” > “Bluetooth“.
- Here “turn on” the Bluetooth.
- Now from the PS4 controller. Press and hold “Share” and “PS” buttons together until the light starts blinking/flashing.
- In the settings of Bluetooth, the option of “Wireless Controller” should appear. Click on the option and choose to Pair the controller.
- To make sure that PS4 Controller is “successfully connected with Windows 10”. Open DS4Windows.
- Now minimize the software and start playing games through the controller.
If you want to turn off PS4 Controller from Windows 10 then follow simple steps below.
- From Windows PC open the DS4Windows software.
- Click Stop.
- Go the Settings > Devices > Bluetooth and turn off the Bluetooth. “Turn on” the Bluetooth again to reconnect the controller.
Method #2: Connect PS4 Controller using InputMapper Software
InputMapper software is another third-party software which let users Connect PS4 Controller on Windows 10. Here is how you can do it.
- First of all, Download InputMapper Software on your Windows PC. (Download Link)
- Now install InputMapper Software on PC just like you install other PC software. Follow on-screen instructions.
- Once installed, Connect the PS4 controller to PC with the help of USB cable or Bluetooth.
- To connect the controller through Bluetooth. Turn on Bluetooth on your PC. Now press and hold “Share” and “PS” buttons together.
- That’s it now you have successfully connected the PS4 Controller on Windows 10.
- Open InputMapper Software to make sure that it is connected.
- That’s all.
Hope these methods helped you Connect PS4 Controller on Windows 10. If you are facing any issue while connecting then let us know in comments below. Share this Article with your friends and follow WindowsBee for more new updates. Thanks!